Delays

Well, I still haven't closed, on the house, that is. Closing date was 5/6 and at the last minute a glitch.Along with ALL the other delays not totally unexpected. This is the VERY reason I have NEVER prayed for patience -HaHa .... Seriously though, for real!


And yet I find that I am discovering little rich treasures and my walk with God is re-aligning or maybe I should say I finally find myself embracing truths re: finances and His guidance in all things and other things that I have not yet labeled and it has become precious to me. Even to the point that I have, now, prayed for patience, I have slowed down and begun to THANK HIM in this phase of the journey and promised, with His enablement, that I will be content. AND I choose and want to learn what He is teaching me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment