Positive

I just finished reading several things that were posted on Facebook. This is something I do not often do. Lately, I don't see many posative things, that others are posting. That is very sad to me. Therefore, when I do post something, I make a effort to be posative. Someone who is reading most likely needs a virtual hug for one reason or another. Don't we all need a hug at times? We all have pain and struggles, but our focus is only on that and not the joyful and good things in our lives, we will miss the glimpse of Heaven we would have caught, even in the midst of stress and pain, peace exists. Sometimes we have to look a bit harder for it then others but never does the love of God leave us entirely. At times of great stress when we are at our lowest point, we can be joyful for life, if nothing else. May His love overshadow you, always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment